The objective of this course is to master study of data science to become a successful data scientist. The course aims to equip the data scientist to successfully carry out data analysis to include tools for carrying out massive data management , statistical modelling and provide algorithm for data mining such as clustering and associate rule mining to name a few. The course primarily covers the complete range of SAS & R and machine language learning techniques as defined in the Data Science study.
Scope of the programme
After undertaking the course, one aims to achieve the proficiency in the following:
- Understand the basic role played by the Data scientist in analyzing the Data Analysis Life cycle.
- Analyze Big data by the use of SAS and R statistically.
- Learn Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning & Data mining Techniques
- Insight in to various Machine Learning Techniques and their implementation using R.
- Handling tools and techniques involved in sampling, filtering and data transformation
Who Should Enroll
The course is a blend of two major open source tools available viz.SAS and R language. The course is ideal for you if you are:
- A Professional working on Database management and streaming of Big Data.
- IT or Management student who are passionate about problem solving methodologies.
- Professionals who are expert in their domain and strive to learn technology for business and technology integration.
Creating a Temporary Dataset
Creating a library and save a dataset permanently
Components of a Dataset