Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA, Macros) when used with Microsoft Excel can build powerful automated business tools & Solutions through which the impossible can be made possible . You can automate the repetitive task , Create the Global Templates, Analytical Dashboards and many more. We are the Pioneer in providing excel macro training
Introduction To Programming Introduction to logical thinking, flowcharts & algorithms
- Define objective, start & end points; Identifying solution & breaking it into sequential steps Writing an algorithm
- Step-by-step instructions, process flow diagrams/flowcharts.Excel Macros – an introduction
- The Power of Macros – What can be done with Macros and When to use Macros Introduction to object oriented programming
- Objects, their functions, methods and properties Introduction to Events
- What are events, how & when to use them Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Project Explorer, Properties window, Password protection of code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intellisense technology
- Debugging mode, Breakpoints, Bookmarks, Watch window, Immediate window and Locals window Inbuilt VBE Help feature – Tips and Tricks.
- How and when to use the inbuilt help features, Object browser Common terminology
- Terms like ‘Keywords’, ‘Compile’, ‘Debug’ etc.Recording a Macro
- If and when to use Macro recorder along with the code More On Excel Macros – I Structure of an Excel workbook from VBA point of view -Common Objects
- MS Excel Objects like Applications, Workbook, work sheets, etc. Where to write the code? Variables and Constants
- What are variables and constants?
- Type of variables; How and when to use variables to store information.
- Typical Variable naming conventions
- When to use Variables or constants More on Excel Macros – II Loops
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do-Until Decision-making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/Or conditions User defined functions (UDF)
- What are user defined functions. How to create & use them.Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code MsgBox and Input Box Working with Data in Excel
- Data types in Excel worksheets, like Dates, Texts, Nulls etc. Working with workbooks, worksheets, ranges, cells etc.
- Using offset and other cell navigation methods. Working with Arrays Power Data Processing Working with Data in Excel
- Working with dynamic ranges. Protecting worksheets, cells and ranges. Working with multiple files. Opening & Saving files Introduction to User Forms
- Working with User Forms & User Forms events
- User form Controls
- Data Validation & Input restrictions Effective Coding
- Testing and Debugging your code
- Effective Error Handling